Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Exam on June, 19

Dear students, 
For those of you who will be taking the June 19 exam, I think it might be a good thing to have an hour long session during which we can discuss last term's exam. 
Remember that there is a fully written up set of answers on the google group that you may find helpful in understanding what went wrong in your paper and how you can avoid mistakes this time. 
Bring your answer sheet along and I will see if I can get your papers from the administration. 

I could make it to Cergy on Monday 9 or Tuesday 10 in the afternoon. Any preference? If this is during your exams let me know and we can reschedule. I will be back from the UK at the very start of the month of June. 
Once I get a bit of feedback from you, (if I do!) I will book a room and have an ad posted on your wall by Mrs. Dusseaux. 




No comments: