Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Answers to the final exam

Dear students, 


I have typed up the answers I was expecting at the exam. The document is on-line on the google group as usual. Hopefully this will clarify what almost all of you missed : the real interest of the text and the hidden agenda of the author. 
I was quite happy with many of your papers : some students might be disappointed but on the whole you did rather well : the average is around 10,5/20. The marks range from 17,5 to 4,5. 
I will answer any questions you may have by email or on the comment page of the blog. 
Best wishes, 

AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for giving the answers to the exam. It will be easier to understand our mark ;)
Otherwise I will continue to follow your blog which allow us to "keep in touch" with American events :)

Anonymous said...

can we have our marks ??? lol

Aude de Mézerac said...

I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Cergy's administration to hand them out.
You'll all have a good surprise when you see your seminar average.