Friday, September 28, 2007

Book available at the FNAC Cergy

Dear Students,

The book I recommended on Tuesday has been delivered at the FNAC.
The author is Melinda Tims and the book is catalogued by the FNAC under the title Initiation à la civilisation américaine. They might ask you for the name of the teacher who ordered the books.
Please let me know if you are having trouble downloading the material or watching the videos, listening to the NPR broadcasts etc...
I'm looking forward to seeing you on monday or tuesday for the first seminar and the second lecture under undoubtedly better material conditions !

Aude de Mézerac

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aude, damn it, I've been looking for you all over the internet. You teach English. Unbelievable. What a treat. Please email me : anne.guerrier@gmail.com or take a look at my page on facebook. I want to hear from you.